A Wedding
It's not mine but of a friend. I attended a wedding reception last January 8. A celebration of the union of two beautiful people that I had the chance to know in this lifetime.
Mik and Gani have been through a lot of challenges and sacrifices in their relationship. I only had a short glimpse of their romance for I have known them only for only a few short years. It may have been only for a short time but they have shown and exemplified a love that may break barriers.
Mik and Gani have been through a lot of challenges and sacrifices in their relationship. I only had a short glimpse of their romance for I have known them only for only a few short years. It may have been only for a short time but they have shown and exemplified a love that may break barriers.
To Gani and Mik, may your union be blessed with God's wonderful graces. May you two, and the family that you're building be showered with love and happiness. Good luck and God bless!
Comments