It's been awhile.
Wow, 4 years have past. A lot had happened. Moved to Union City, got a dog, became a US citizen to name a few.
I thought the blogging phenom would last for years but like other new fad it's sizzle dies down eventually. Now you see blogs used by small businesses using it as a way to promote their wares over the Internet. Cheaper than setting up their own website since blog sites are basically free.
I thought I'd be blogging away until I'm old and decrepit since I'm a closet 'writer' (to use the word loosely). But I find my spare time now spent on taking photos, editing vacation videos and not so much on the writing. The only time I was able to combine all three (well technically it's the idea I haven't finished the video part yet) was with my New York vacation. I ordered a big photo book and instead of just pictures, I inserted narratives. I was writing something to remember each day while I was on vacation. Added them to the photo book and viola! The closest work that I have to a published book! I'm going to put the DVD of the vacation somewhere in the back cover so it'll be a vacation piece to remember!
Are we off topic? I do that too, that's why I'm staying in the closet lol. Well basically I would just like to say hi to the blogosphere and to say I'm still here, not blogging as much but still very much online.
I thought the blogging phenom would last for years but like other new fad it's sizzle dies down eventually. Now you see blogs used by small businesses using it as a way to promote their wares over the Internet. Cheaper than setting up their own website since blog sites are basically free.
I thought I'd be blogging away until I'm old and decrepit since I'm a closet 'writer' (to use the word loosely). But I find my spare time now spent on taking photos, editing vacation videos and not so much on the writing. The only time I was able to combine all three (well technically it's the idea I haven't finished the video part yet) was with my New York vacation. I ordered a big photo book and instead of just pictures, I inserted narratives. I was writing something to remember each day while I was on vacation. Added them to the photo book and viola! The closest work that I have to a published book! I'm going to put the DVD of the vacation somewhere in the back cover so it'll be a vacation piece to remember!
Are we off topic? I do that too, that's why I'm staying in the closet lol. Well basically I would just like to say hi to the blogosphere and to say I'm still here, not blogging as much but still very much online.
Comments